COVID - 19 Update
We are excited to announce that we are returning to routine patient care on May 11, 2020 after being closed for nearly 7 weeks. This has been a very trying time for our community and dental practice, but we felt strongly that taking pause for the protection of our patients and staff was vital. We have aligned our re-entry plan with the North Carolina Dental Board, American Dental Association and local health departments, to return to routine dental care while taking strict precautions.
We would like to start by thanking each and every one of our patients for supporting us during this time, but also for understanding the need to reschedule/postpone dental appointments. We are working incredibly hard to reschedule everyone affected by the office closure as quickly as possible.
We continue to monitor the up-to-date infection control recommendations from the CDC, American Dental Association (ADA) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). Infection control has always been a top priority at our practice thus we are taking the recommendations from these agencies seriously and implementing new protocols to protect every patient. You may see these changes at the time of your next appointment. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand with our new pre screening process.
- We will make as many forms available online as possible so you can fill them out ahead of time using your personal device.
- New Check in Protocols:
- We kindly request you and any family member accompanying you to wear a mask when you arrive in the parking lot.
- When you arrive you, please stay seated in your vehicle and Call (704)-536-0269 or text (980)-313-0092 to check in. Our Reception Area will stay closed until further notice.
- A team member will see you in your vehicle, provide you with hand sanitizer, record your temperature, and have you fill out necessary forms.
- When ready, you will be escorted to the treatment room by our team member.
We look forward to seeing you and your smile soon! We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (704)-536-0269 or visit our website at www.regaloaksdental.com.
We are grateful for our loyal community and look forward to welcoming our patients, neighbors and friends back into our office.
The Team of Regal Oaks Dental Office.